Who needs a little workout inspiration? I definitely do. I get restless, I get bored with what I'm doing, so I need new inspiration to keep me going quite often! Whether this is changing up my song playlist, changing up my workout, workout scenery, new workout outfit, etc...these things keep me going!
I am not one that can listen to any type of music when I run. It has to be extremely upbeat and usually something I'd like to dance to. So while I'm running I can picture myself dancing in my head....not focusing on how much I hate to run and all the body parts that are screaming at me to stop! And even when I'm in great shape I still want to quit because I think running is so darn boring. So, I need some great music. I'm always adding to my playlist! So today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite songs that keep me going right now...
1. Turn Me On -Nicki Minaj and David Guetta
2. Marry the Night - Lady Gaga
3. Thriller/Heads Will Roll - Glee Mash-Up
4. Night of Your Life - Jennifer Hudson and David Guetta
5. Bruno Mars - Runaway Baby
6. The Big Bang - Rock Mafia
7. P.Y.T. - Glee Cast
8. Give Me Everything - Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo
Those are just a few. Like I said I switch these often! I'll let you know if I find any more good ones! Do you have any songs that are a MUST have whenn you are working out?