Wednesday, September 19, 2012
2012 Fall Favorites
1. My first pick is two of my favorite trends in one, peter pan color AND gorgeous bordeaux color.
2. I am still having quite the obsession with black and white!
3. Currently crazy about bows! Bow earrings, bow braclets, bow rings...
4. Riding boots. It's that time of year...
5. Thin leather strap watches. I love the rich brown color AND this Fossil's large face
6. Fur vests - very glam, plus very warm!
7. Right now these are my favorite pair of pants. Skinny tuxedo pants.
8. Again with the Bordeaux - on my nails.
9. Leopard loafers. Great with black pants, colored pants, jeans or skirts!
10. Tweed jackets. I love the streamline of this H&M version, not bulky, not heavy, just right.
11. And again, Bordeaux. On the lips.