Friday, September 21, 2012
High Five for Friday
1. Tried a funky manicure...it lasted a day. I was going for Navy, it ended up a little purple. You live, you learn.
2. Date night on the couch. Nothing too exciting, but just perfect for that exhausted football coach.
3. I broke out my Hunter Boots for the first time this fall this week! Talk about rain, I thought I might have to build a boat! Because I could do that...
4. I made baked gingerbread donuts this morning...insanely good. And easy. Recipe on the blog next week (it was Pinterest inspiration at its best)
5. And lastly, my mother and father in law are in town this weekend and we are going to layer on the Carolina blue and cheer on those Tarheels this weekend!
Linking up with My Grey Desk Blog